Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here Comes the Sun ( de do de de)


I can't deny it, a couple in love is a beautiful thing, but a couple with style, well shoot, that's twice as nice! Friends, meet Linda & Jason, my very first couple-o-style here at Dig Your 'Fit, and aren't they something to see?

The vibe was electric in Kensington Market on this Sunday. Folks were laughing and smiling and I even caught some people straight-up dancing on the sidewalks. Crazy pills? Nope. It was just the first sunny weekend we'd seen here in months. And I do mean months ( please note: some people may actually have been on crazy-pills, though I can't be sure).

These two came walking by and straight away I dug their fits and I dug their vibe.Let's start with Linda.



I love this look. It's like one part 1940s pin-up cute meets two parts 1970s laid-back cool. It works! She's a gal who knows what she likes when she sees it, and when she sees it, she often buys it! Good thing her apartment features, wait for it... 4 closets (say what?!!). Her beautiful coat comes from Black Market. High- waisted jeans are Urban Outfitters. Shoes? Value Village. The look wouldn't be complete without the help of these fierce H&M leopard print gloves. Me-ooow! And what's that cool looking thing standing beside her? That's her beau Jason...but I don't know where she found him!



I'm thinking Jason may be one of those guys who just garbs some clothes, throws them on and Bob's your uncle, he's out the door looking rad as rad can be. sigh. His boots are from Zara. The skinny jeans are from Urban Outfitters while his jacket, top, scarf and hat are all H&M. His gray cardigan belongs to a friend and his rosary necklace was picked up somewhere in Kensignton Market. And Jason's adorable accent? Well that's from Ireland!! You can't see it, it's a little harder to acquire, but it never hurts the look.

Thanks you two!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos Amy! I love the lighting in these pics. You really feel like spring is in the air while looking at them.

Always love reading your blog!